Thursday, November 15, 2007

Countdown to Disney

Oh, so close to my 18 hour drive to Orlando...I am standing here beside my self with anticipation!

Yeah...RIGHT! I have Disney stickers and little mouse ears on the days I will be in Florida. I CANNOT wait to get away from the office and play!

I actually found my wonderful complete Disney album I made at Camp Hill thanks to two WONDERFUL ladies - THANKS Sandy and Laura - You guys ROCK!

Now all I need to do it sanp some pics and stick them in the book...I WILL post pics once we get that all done so you can see this wonderful album!!!

We are having Thanksgiving at Orange Lake resort --we have decided that Thursday the 22nd will be our "chill out" day with football, food and whatever. No stress that day :o) And if it's warm, we will take the kids to the waterpark at the resort

We will be heading home on the 24th and staying over night in Mayberry...Yep, Mount Airy, North Carolina styaing on Andy Griffith Hwy. Gonna take lots of pics there too. Maybe Floyd's barber shop and Goober's service station???

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Ya'll

No comments: