Sunday, November 25, 2007

We're BAAACCCKKKK!

Well, some of us are. We made it to Orlando in 14 hours. Ken drove pretty much straight thru overnight...bless his heart... We had a great time,

typicak Disney stuff, went to the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Disney/MGM, and Epcot. Also, visited Shamu at SeaWorld.

NOW, Sami wants to swim with Shamu when she grows up OR be a super model :o)

We took lots of pics and will post the best ones and my Disney album too.

Oh, the some of us that aren't back? My parents and sister & brother in law opted to fly...5 hour delay, they are just getting to their house tonight...we've been home since just after lunch time...hmmm!

The drive isn't as bad as sitting in the airport for 10 hours?!?!?! I think not

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hi! I can't wait to see your photos of Disney. Santa is delivering a trip to my family for the New Year. I am so excited. Please stop by my blog and see our photos from last years trip. Welcome to blogging. It's so addicting!

scraphappy247 said...

I love Disney! This was my fifth time...the last time was in Spring 2002...every 5 years is fine with me!!! Next time we will take the auto train or rent an RV and enjoy the traveling too.